Customer Care: Consignment, Inventory, & Pricing
Q: How do you accept consignments?
A: We provide a pre-paid shipping label for most consignments. If you are local, you can request to schedule a consignment pick-up at your barn/facility.
Q: What conditions are items accepted?
A: The majority of our items are pre-loved, so we include a condition in each item listing.
- New with Tags - Item is brand new, tags still attached. Please note that some tags/packaging may be dusty or have marks from storage.
- New without Tags - Brand new, never worn, but missing original tags. Some items may have been in manufacturer packaging, but tags were never attached to the garment.
- Excellent - An item that has no notable flaws and visually appears to be like new.
- Great - An item has minor flaws, like a snag in the fabric or a small scuff in the leather, but is in otherwise great condition. These items are usually in show condition.
- Good/Schooling - An item has a few notable flaws, like stretched fabric or noticeable marks. These items are usually in good condition for schooling.
Q: How do you determine pricing for your items?
A: We work hard to make sure our items are priced fairly and competitively. We research all items, taking in to consideration:
- Original price of the item (MSRP)
- Current retail price of the item (ex: are retailers selling at a discounted or clearance price?)
- Condition of the item
- Brand, style, and current demand
Q: What frequency do items come in?
A: We receive and list items on a daily basis! We aim to sell all items within one month of intake. While we maintain a steady flow of new inventory, we cannot guarantee that we will receive the same item at a future date. To ensure that you do not miss out, we recommend that you act fast when an item you want is in stock.